Working under the direction and guidelines established by the EVP/Managing Director of Passumpsic Financial Advisors, this position is primarily responsible for client relationship management in both the trust and brokerage areas within an assigned market area. The position is integrally involved in proactive sales and referral cultivation, working closely with the organizations development team, external COI and referral sources, and existing clients. As a dual role employee this person will be required to be well versed in fiduciary account management and hold FINRA Securities licenses to conduct brokerage and insurance business.
- Must maintain a high level of knowledge and be committed to ongoing education to stay current with the latest regulatory changes nationally and specifically within New Hampshire and Vermont
- Must obtain and maintain an advanced professional degree, CFP, CTFA or other professional designation
- Business development in assigned market achieving annual goals set and agreed to .
- Provide comprehensive relationship management to client, client families and organizations
- Cross-selling products and services of the entire bank.
- Owns assigned projects, acting as project manager and seeing through to completion to include reporting to management
- Coordinates with Chief Investment Officer to ensure portfolio management meets guidelines of client accounts.
- Maintains contact, both written and oral, with clients, including meetings off-site at irregular hours with travel required.
- Conducts presentations and seminars promoting Passumpsic Financial Advisors and the entire organization.
Will cross-train in positions with the department both vertically and laterally to ensure department compliance with needed coverage should unexpected events occur.
We are looking for people who pursue their passions, both inside and outside the workplace.
Join the Passumpsic Bank team for a healthy, fulfilling career based on support, balance and opportunity. The possibilities here are endless, offering a range of roles, responsibilities and career paths.
When our employees succeed, everyone wins. Entry-level positions can lead anywhere, up to and including executive management. (Fun fact: Our previous President started as a teller.)
Kick off your next professional adventure with a trusted company passionate about supporting your long-term career goals.