Our client is currently seeking a senior environmental service professional to join their Seattle area, leadership team. This role will be responsible for developing a client base and mentoring project managers focused on environmental due diligence, remediation, compliance, and stormwater. The position will also play a key role in supporting the positive work culture and employee growth and development for this employee-owned firm that is in an exciting time of growth.
This position will provide you the opportunity to work within a firm that supports innovation and will allow for personal growth. As a member of the leadership team, you’ll have the ability to directly impact strategic decisions and directions of the firm.
The right person for this position will have a strong business development mindset and a background in client relationships serving in a role as a trusted advisor to their clients. Experience can be from a wide variety of Environmental Services and can even be from a new service area for the right individual, the key skillset to ensure success is the desire to grow the firm’s client base throughout the Northwest.
Examples of preferred experience types:
- Senior-level project planning, design, and mentorship for both project managers and staff
- Client interactions, project sales, and development of client base
- Demonstrated skill in marketing and proposal development
- Oversight of scope, schedule, budget, and delivery of projects
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Advanced degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Engineering, Environmental Studies, or a related discipline
- Registration as a Professional Engineer or Geologist
- Approx. 15+ years of environmental consulting experience
- Applied knowledge of federal and state environmental regulations
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of client development and management
- Solution-oriented approach with strong problem-solving skills