Our client Ransom Consulting, LLC. is currently seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join their team in one of their Northern New England offices. This is an excellent leadership opportunity to work with a high-performing team collaborating closely with other experienced engineers and scientists.
The position at the minimum is responsible for leading the delivery of geotechnical aspects of projects to support the other disciplines within the company. There is the opportunity to take this leadership role even further to build and develop the small Geotechnical Engineering team into a stand-alone practice area and grow the team.
The projects will be balanced between environmental and site civil engineering projects located in the Northeast. This is an excellent opportunity for a technically strong geotechnical engineer that would like more leadership opportunities or the opportunity for driving their professional growth.
- Construction and earthwork designs
- Earth support systems
- Existing design and peer review
- Field instrumentation and analysis
- Forensic assessments
- Foundation evaluation
- Ground improvement analysis
- Pavement design and evaluation
- Resource evaluation
- Rock anchor design
- Slope stability & landslide analysis
- Stand-alone or bundled geotechnical/environmental investigations
- Interacting with clients, and contractors and representing the firm in a professional manner at project sites.
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering
- Ideal years of experience is 7+ years of professional experience
- Professional Engineer license